viernes, 29 de julio de 2022
Madrid (Madrid) Empresa: UST España Descripción: We are hiring...and we would be delighted if you were to join our family!
Who we are?
UST Global is multinational company based on North America, certified as a Top Employer company with over ... Requisitos: Your Qualification
Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of related application/solution architecture or solution design experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Related experience in the logistics solutions industry is highly desirable.
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
* Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
* Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
* Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets and resources.
* Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda.
* Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply best standards practices in software development and enterprise application architecture methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum.
* Knowledge of and the ability interpret and apply best standards and practices in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Contrato: Indefinido Jornada: Completa