miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2021
Empresa: Lurtis Rules Provincia: 100% En remoto PoblaciÃ³n:
We are looking for new developers who is deeply interested in developing innovative and impactful applications. As Frontend Developer, you will help in the design and development of different applications for the different engineering application domains, such as energy, civil, and aeronautics.
For these applications the objective is the implementation of a web-based front-end that is able to interact with several aspects, in particular, data collection and preparation, visualisation (2D/3D information), and displaying simulation/analysis results.
This role involves working with a multidisciplinary international team spread between the UK and Spain, with several clients in the US and Canada. You will be able to design products for advanced users (ranging from engineers to other technical personnel) including design alternatives for the UI, workflow definition, software architecture and solution deployment. The core of the job is, nonetheless, in the development of the client software running in the browser that interacts with the backend services providing the data. You should be able to deliver high-quality and maintainable code, with modular design and a good structure.
You should be someone who makes decisions based on a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge, but curious. You should not be afraid to take ownership in your part of the work and should feel proud of being an integral player. And most of all, you should be excited to be part of a fun and growing team making a difference solving a major real-world problem.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the design and implementation of two applications:
o an application to process robot-collected information related to infrastructure inspection.
o an interactive visualisation tool for an engineering/architecture tool based on AI-driven generative design.
- Taking an active leadership role in the software decisions concerning both applications.
- Helping in the design and prototyping of UI/UX components.
We require the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Right to work in Spain or the UK (already granted or appropriate citizenship)
- Curiosity, resilience, and drive
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to pitch in wherever and whenever necessary
- Ability to show initiative in improving processes and culture
- Demonstrated record of being a kind and trustworthy teammate with high standards
We encourage the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in backend programming in either C# or Python.
- Proven experience in commercial libraries and frameworks: Three.js, D3.js, Vega.js
- 3-5 years of experience in either React or Angular environments (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of computer-oriented maths, statistics, linear algebra, and 3D geometry.
- Some experience in wireframing and prototyping tools is welcomed (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD).
- Experience in data visualisation, visual metaphors, data interaction.
- Good understanding of software engineering and development process practices.
- Good understanding of software engineering and development process practices (Jira, Git, debugging).
- Experience in web exchange formats, HTTP-based protocols, and data representations (web sockets, XML, JSON and YAML data formats, ...).
- Basic understanding of scientific simulations, data science and data analytics principles.
Please note: You do not need to match every single bullet point listed above to apply for this position. TecnologÃas: JAVA, PYTHON, XML, HTML, GIT, HADOOP, JSON, AWS, CSS, APACHE, REACT Tipo de Contrato:
Indefinido Salario: 30000 € - 42000 € Bruto/aÃ±o Experiencia: 3-5 aÃ±os Funciones: Programador FormaciÃ³n mÃnima:
Diplomado Descubre mÃ¡s: https://www.tecnoempleo.com/frontend-developer-100-en-remoto/java-python-xml-html-git-hadoop-json-aws-/rf-0680ja196e907g9ba8c8