Cyber Security Technician
miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2021
Mons (Bélgica) Empresa: Check 4 Cyber Descripción: Security clearance in force is mandatory for candidature acceptance.
Location: Mons, Belgium
Security Clearance: NATO Secret
Reference No: C000353 / Mons
Skills, knowledge, experience ... Requisitos: Security clearance in force is mandatory for candidature acceptance.
Skills, knowledge, experience required:
· Extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
o Experience in at least one of these areas:
· Endpoint protection (antimalware, application whitelisting data loss
· Firewalls such as Palo Alto;
· IT systems administration;
o Knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and
o Knowledge of virtual environment based on VMWare infrastructure;
o Working knowledge of standard office applications and tools such as MS Outlook, MS OneNote, MS Office and MS SharePoint;
· Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team;
· Excellent organizing and communication skills;
· Excellent communications and writing skills in English.
· Understanding of the constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks;
· Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations.
· Performing effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision;
· Supporting the development of one or more technical deliverables and/or providing exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2021 calendar year;
· Providing technical support to NCSC, mainly remotely through email or telephone, over tools such as firewalls, endpoint protection or crypto technologies;
· Maintaining up to date the NCSC repository related to security guides and other deliverables;
· Supporting and following up the requests for change (RFC) processes including development of documentation;
· Supporting the branch activities by maintaining the hardware, software and deliverables inventory;
· Assisting with team coordination activities and requests, ensuring tasks are followed up until resolution;
· Assisting with CIS coordination activities;
· Taking initiatives in his area of responsibility and support the other objectives of his line manager. Contrato: Autónomo Jornada: Completa Salario: 70000€ Bruto/año